- Our Commitment To Privacy
- Our Commitment To Data Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information you provide that is associated with our Contact Us webpage
- Information associated with your visit to the site such as time of visit, pages viewed, etc.
- Any other information provided by you on the site
- What We Do With The Information
We use this information to understand your needs, respond to your requests and provide you with better service.
- Disclosure To Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we have your permission to do so. This prohibition does not include transfers to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with legal requirements, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property or safety of RPG or any other party.
Cookies may be used on this website to enhance your viewing experience, understand your needs, respond to your requests and provide you with better service.
- Links To Other Websites